View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
Buy now doesn't actually just buy the book. It takes you to a page with all the details including price, payment info etc. before you actually consent to buying.

the first time i tried to just click buy to find the price, it wanted my credit card info...which i didn't want to give....and i never saw such a page. haven't tried it since i was on the initial glo firmware....so i suppose that might have changed...
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote