View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Ducks-- Thank you thank you thank you....
I thought it had to be a file, but there the index file was with tons of references to the deleted files. At one point sigil didn't allow links to work, so I assumed that they wouldn't but after being fixed now they do...Hooray!

Now if I could only get rid of my <center> troubles life would be grand. <center> is the way I have centered * * *, (what works in my Sony) but the validation doesn't like it. I will probably have to change them all to a class with giant left and right margins, but I am still swatting errors in the text.
<p class="scene">
Code:
.scene {text-align: center; }
Code:
<p class="scene">*&nbsp;*&nbsp;*</p>
works on my ADE (MRSDK)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote