View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #62
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i have to say though (for once, not being silly at all), that it is a real pleasure to read this forum, where most of the people are unusually articulate and eloquent... the absurd posts are ironically among the best examples of this. every time i see someone use a polysyllabic word i get a little thrill, having also seen forums where no word had more than 3 letters because even if it did the people would write in telephone sms code... it makes a nice change from the rest of teh interwebz ! (for good measure !)
That's possibly my favorite aspect of MobileRead: the fact that it isn't a viper-pit like so many (read: this is the only one I've ever seen) forums out there. It's something I value highly, and defend and promote energetically. It's also the real reason I use smilies, it helps avoid inadvertent offense, given or taken.

The only thing sadder and more pathetic than a flame war, is one that nobody actually starts, but rather just sorta happens. (sigh)
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote