View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypresstwist View Post
@tubemonkey: a color reader is heavy on the eyes if it's an LCD. I for one prefer eInk for reading.
@detayls: Nook Color will not be a huge success. In fact, it won't be of any success at all. It's just another Androit tablet (as someone has already posted before me). Nothing to make it differ from the other 9384 Android tablets out there. Amazon must be still laughing since Nook Color was first unveiled.
Let's revisit this in 6 months. If I was a gambling man I would have a huge $$$ bet with you. Luckily for you I am not.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote