Thread: SSH Help
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #19
badbob001
Fanatic
badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (rip), Kindle Voyage, Fire Tablet 10 '17, iPad '19
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Cf. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=11

And maybe ~reloadContentRoster too.
~reloadContentRoster does not do anything for my on my K3. ;DebugOn was enabled at the time.

Alt-Z does show new content from the Pictures folder but does nothing for documents.

"dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1" from shell does refresh the home page to show new documents, though I got duplicates of the new picture folders I got from the Alt-Z. I suggest not using both after uploading mixed content.

NiLuJe, when disconnecting from a sftp connection, is there some process on the Kindle that is aware of this and needs to react, like a clean up process or shutdown sftp process? Perhaps it would be nice to have an option for it to run the dbus-send command after a sftp disconnect.
badbob001 is offline   Reply With Quote