View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #10
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Touch screens suck. They do not work for me at all. I can't tap or swipe correctly and never could get the hang of it. That's why I got rid of the Kobo Touch that I had.

I also get fingerprints on an eink screen so a screen protector is a must to make the screen easier to clean.

If you use Calibre, you can convert EPUB to whatever it is Kindles like and sideload books that way. At least it's a workaround until you get a new reader that likes EPUB.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote