View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:30 PM   #4
crankypants
Hmm.
crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android 4.2 Google Play Reader
Thanks. I was also leaning towards a dead battery. I think it's the original battery.

What other smaller Sony readers support Epub natively? And I'd like to sideload books too.

How about any other readers that support larger font sizes, sideloading, and EPUB? I like the e-ink because that old Sony PRS-350 is what I used to read outdoors. The device must be able to override CSS settings of the font size in the ebook and sideload books without extra software.

Last edited by crankypants; 07-17-2017 at 04:42 PM.
crankypants is offline   Reply With Quote