View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
How stable is your reader?

I've read more and more people complaining about the Reader crashing on them or not reading certain files. Mine has worked fine with every single file i've tried and has only crashed once in the ten months i've owned it while using it every day since i bought it.

The only time i remember it crashing was when i used it as a storage device to transport a program i had to write for college, the damn thing couldnt have picked a worse time just when the teacher asked me for my homework it crashed and took like 10 minutes to read all the books it had and since the teacher had already seen all my classmate's programs he was almost to the door to leave when it booted up again.

So is your reader stable or a buggy mess? if its buggy maybe its just the UK firmware?
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote