View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by intipuss View Post
thank you for all your comments , nice or not so nice. Let me be blunt - YOU may be all computer wizzards - I am not. I am a plain ordinary human who is an expert in looking after human beings and making them better - not ereaders or software. We all have differing levels of understanding of any given subject, for computers and software mine is slightly above basic. If I help others in any way or form, I treat them with respect and based an understanding of their level of competence help them understand what is wrong and what you need to do to resolve it. Clearly that does not always happen here. It is also up to an individual when they have had enough - as I have.
After this post I will be removing myself from the whole site. I would rather do without help than deal with some of the childish attitudes shown. I would be embarrased If that was how I or anyone I knew offered help.
Did you just claim that some of us were not Human
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote