View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #12
shakeitsalome
shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Excellent choice on her part. I have last year's version and love it. It's my favorite ereader.

Does your library have ebooks? If so, considering setting up an online account for your daughter so she can check them out. It's easy to do and would be another Christmas surprise for her.
Yes, it does! I hadn't even thought of doing that! Considering my mom works there it should be super easy to do without her catching wind of it. Thanks for the idea!
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote