View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #453
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Not entirely true. On tablets with a good amount of internal storage the APP2SD feature is turned off so all your SD card holds is media and data. There are ways around that using root and certain utilites. My ASUS Transformer and Galaxy Tab 2 will not allow me to install applications on the SD card. When you go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications the Move to SD button isn't even available. I have the same situation with my Galaxy Note.

I don't like to root, simply because I'm a klutz and will mostly end up bricking my device. I always miss the most crucial part of the process. Hence, I'm constantly looking out for alternative methods. For example I'd like to move my books and Google Maps to the SD card so they don't take up space on the internal memory.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote