View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #25
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
First I will say the obvious. I am not an expert on Manga, but it appears on the surface to just be a comic book styled form, very detailed elegant drawings.

I can see that color would be important but now that we have (besides generic tablets) color eReaders, that should be no problem.
I can see how sometimes there would be the need to put a lot of information/picture detail on a single page, but we have more and more pixels to work with and even larger screens, so that should help.

Anyway, my questions are:

Do we sell the American form comics for and on Kindles?
If not do we expect to sell them like we seem to expect to sell Manga which is the thought I see in this discussion.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote