View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
It looks like October is going to be a good month for ebooks. Some older books that are coming to ebooks include The Odessa File and the Dogs of War, two of Frederick Forsyth's early best sellers.

Some of the older techno thrillers that I'm still looking for in ebook form include Larry Bond's early books (especially Red Phoenix, Vortex and Cauldron), James H Cobb's Amanda Garrett books (Choosers of the Slain, Sea Strike, etc...)

I would assume that the issue with both of this authors is a who has the ebook rights issue rather than the book not being in electronic format.

Thanks for the information. I have been waiting for "Red Phoenix" to be available as an ebook.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote