View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_bird View Post
I don't have a clue as to how to do what I want to do. I'll keep it brief:

One of the things I really like about my droid is the Touchscreen feature.
What I wish to do is set set a table for a given series such that:

I can tap on the series name, and then the elements of that series would be displayed and i can tap on the book i want to read, instead of hunting for the book, ex:

Series Name ___________________
Book #1
Book #2
Book #3

So, if the series was Twilight, then each book under the series name could be accessed just by tapping it. I know Kindle for PC can set up Catalogues which can be accessed with a mouse, but you can't see the entries untill you click on the main catalogue. I hope this is the right section of this forum. Other than that, really great program
I am not aware of an app for Android that will do that but you could use the filesystem itself to perform this function. Some applications cannot use the filesystem directly but cool reader can. You can organize the books using the series name as the directory name and then put the books inside the directly. You can then easily traverse to the one you want. There is also things like file expert to create and arrange the files the way you want them. File expert will even allow you to click on a book and automatically open Cool Reader (or some other app) to read the book. Both cool reader and file expert are free downloads.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote