Thread: Terry Brooks
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #15
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I have always loved Feist's work up until recently. The Riftwar and Empire series are fantastic and I really enjoyed the Demon War saga too. Lately he has gone down hill big time in my opinion. I'm only continuing to read his stuff to see how the entire Midkemia saga finishes.

Eddings I loved when I was younger. I read everything up to the Eldar Gods(I think it is called). When he died I re-read the Belgariad series but just didn't get much out of it. I guess my tastes had just changed too much.

As for Brooks, I loved Sword of Shanarra but by the end of his first trilogy I felt like sending him some money so he could go buy a new plot line. Book 2 and 3 of that series just seemed like a re-write of Sword with a few character name changes. I did love the Word and the Void trilogy and so went on to read the Genesis of Sharanarra series but didn't think much of that. I've given up on him now.
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote