View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 06:28 PM   #357
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Almost all modern phones are based on arm. Probably yours too unless there's an "Intel inside" logo somewhere....
I would suggest to push your books with calibre or manually. If you use calibre you'll need to make sure it doesn't embed metadata on the book file, because that would change the checksum of the file becaming another book for the server.

Thanks for helpful reply and the pointer to the wiki. I did once have an Intel powered phone, from Asus, but figured my current phone was likely ARM. I think that given how often I use Calibre to edit the metadatat on my books, it might be easier to continue using eyeball-sync, storing progress in wetware.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote