View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 06:37 PM   #351
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I managed to have the reading status synchronized between my asus me302kl tablet and my PC, but still on the tablet the orientation of the screen is random.
Every time I open koreader it rotates the screen as it likes despite the fact that I set a preferred orientation using the long press. The tablet is set to be in portrait mode and the boot happens in landscape if this can help. Often the orientation in koreader changes when I open a book.
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote