View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 01:09 AM   #11
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
I bought all my Kobos from Fnac, substituted Fnac with Kobo (I don't think no name works), and I've never had any problem with it, though I do have a "Kobo through Fnac" account. But that might be because nowadays I have as a screensaver random pictures from the "screensaver" file I created in .kobo. You might use that (with a blank picture for instance) as a turn around.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote