View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 11:18 PM   #7
aNullValue
aNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseaNullValue juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Libra H2O; iPad Pro 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
If You try to flag the file as read only what happens?

Only for curiosity, I changed the affiliation (in something that doesn't exist) to avoid firmware update when I am not ready to handle it. I synchronized and the non existent affiliation is still there. But my original affiliation is a banal "Kobo".
Good question. I'll give that a shot the next time I spend time with my Kobo. I didn't previously, because it had just seemed to work. *shrug*
aNullValue is offline   Reply With Quote