View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #12
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I was going to say, ‘oh just add Calculator control to Control Center’, but that’s only available on iPhone for some reason.

Should be some magic gesture to pull it up no matter where you are, after all you can use keyboard shortcut anywhere to invoke Spotlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
You can add the Calculator app to the Today View as a widget. See attached screen capture. It only uses the normal mode and you cannot switch to the scientific mode as far as I can tell.

I prefer calculating with spotlight regardless, as...
1. You can view and edit your operations.
2. it has unit and currency conversion built-in.

EDIT: Hmm, so apparently you can still access spotlight outside of the home screen... but only if you have an external keyboard.

Last edited by Dylrob; 09-24-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote