View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #43
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Yes, the storage setup is a bit of a pain. However, if you don't mind a little extra effort, it's possible to get around that obstacle. Just say the words "ADB install"... and you don't need root to do it!
Oh, I remember my ADB adventures and if I recall correctly, you were part of it.... Nowadays, my life is much busier so I would just like my ereader to have a white display, or as white as it gets, a good contrast, side buttons, the night light (meaning the orange tone) and the possibility to sideload my fonts and my books. If it also allows me to manage easily my books into collections, I am delighted. And if I can do it from Calibre, it's cherry on the cake.

I am using now a Voyage, a Tolino 4 when it's not kidnapped by my daughter and a Tagus LUX 2017 (Onyx c67 Carta +). But one device which would have alle these features I listed would be da dream. Not holding my breath though...
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote