View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #40
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
I find it funny that, in more than one thread, people are comparing the Glowlight 3 to the Oasis! The more natural comparison would be with the Paperwhite. IMHO, if people are comparing the G-3 with the Oasis (with that price difference), that's quite the compliment for the G-3!
I think the GlowLight 3 has also been compared to more expensive Kobos. So, yes, an off-handed compliment. I wonder if the newest Kindles will have the adjustable "night mode" feature?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote