View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:20 PM   #39
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Ok, I mis-remembered, but it's been quite while since I had the NST. At any rate, I found the margins and the font choices extremely satisfying. The NST didn't have Georgia, did it? Even attached to the tether this device felt small and light and pleasant to hold. The buttons were very nice. If I were a BN digital content buyer, I would get one!
No it didn't. It had Caecilia, Malabar, Amasis, Gil Sans, Helvetica Neue and Trebuchet. (I think all these were LinoType typefaces.) I'm not sure if any of these were closely related to Georgia or not (doesn't look like it). I notice the GlowLight 3 no longer has Caecilia, which used to be a "staple" (at least for me). The 300 dpi fonts on the GlowLight 3 are noticeably nicer.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote