View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #35
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I handled a display model in BN today. I was very impressed, it felt really nice. And it had Georgia font! And the margins were much narrower than what I recall being on the NST original. The buttons and the light were very nice, too. If it wasn't for the storage issue, I would consider it. I don't buy any digital products from BN.
The margins are narrow on the NST as well -- I think the same as the GlowLight 3. They've always been narrower than the Kindles. (Except, when I used a hack for margin widths with the Kindle Basic non-touches. There's probably a hack for the margins in jailbroken newer Kindles as well.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote