View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM   #31
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
Agree. Technical issues aside....I really think the form factor is great. I definitely prefer it to the Kindle Oasis. I don't know why they saw a need for an aluminum back. Sure I guess it feels high end but it will be cold to the touch and slippery. The Nook just felt great. Really dug the design of the whole exterior. Again larger bezels are nice. Just because it's the norm on a lot of devices and TV's to almost completely remove the bezels doesn't mean it's a good idea for a reader.
I find it funny that, in more than one thread, people are comparing the Glowlight 3 to the Oasis! The more natural comparison would be with the Paperwhite. IMHO, if people are comparing the G-3 with the Oasis (with that price difference), that's quite the compliment for the G-3!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote