View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 12:47 AM   #43
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
You have two options:
  1. Install calibre from the official Arch Linux ARM repositories, via
    Code:
    pacman -S calibre
  2. Install calibre-git from the AUR, since you are on a PI which is not standard i686/x86_64 desktop arches but rather armv7h you will usually have to run
    Code:
    makepkg -si --ignorearch
    As I do not test the armv7h build myself, I am unwilling to commit to adding that as a supported arch in the PKGBUILD, but using --ignorearch is pretty common for PI users to install AUR packages that probably compile okay on ARM architectures.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote