View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 11:26 AM   #33
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lofwyr23 View Post
I haven't seen my sandbox "packaging" after installing, might'Ve just flown by, seeing as I normally have it confirming outright when I check contents beforehand.
Not sure what you mean, but AUR helpers use makepkg and install the resulting package, and usually clean up the *.pkg.tar.xz afterward.

Quote:
I can't say if it comes like that, haven'T used pacman for installing, stuck to your installer (What works, works, and considering calibre updates faster then manjaro does it's packages, they hang behind two or three releases at best).
Interesting, Arch itself doesn't lag but it appears unlike other Arch derivatives Manjaro doesn't use archlinux.org repos. (Others will add custom overriding repos, e.g. parabola has a blocklist and all their libre stuff but finally pulls packages directly from Arch.)

Anyway good to hear it works.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote