View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 04:37 AM   #32
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I thought all package managers handle uninstalling...

There is an official Arch guideline that users should make the choice to activate things or not, but I decided if one is installing my updater, one wants to use it.
I haven't seen my sandbox "packaging" after installing, might'Ve just flown by, seeing as I normally have it confirming outright when I check contents beforehand.

Quote:
Arch guidelines also say calibre should ship with bunded and modified libs stripped out a la debian.
I can't say if it comes like that, haven'T used pacman for installing, stuck to your installer (What works, works, and considering calibre updates faster then manjaro does it's packages, they hang behind two or three releases at best).

Last edited by Lofwyr23; 06-21-2015 at 04:40 AM.
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote