View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #11
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
I think that you could put the firmware on your SD card.

Even if your device froze when is running, the reset and the boot process : press the "OK" button, could permit to load the firmware.
I still don't understand. Sure, I can put the firmware on an SD card, but the M92 has had the same frozen screen for days now. I have tried to reset it, reboot it, get it to do anything -- nothing works. I've put SD cards in and taken them out again. No change.

UPDATE. Tried new cable. Different plug. Still nothing.

I am leaving it unplugged. I have no idea how long it might take to finally run out of juice. Maybe it IS out of juice (bum battery). No idea.

Does anyone know, is Booxtor taking a (well-deserved, seriously) vacation? I wrote the store but have only received the robo-reply so far.

Last edited by chexmix; 02-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote