View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #13
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4kix View Post
As a writer I would want to know if there are mistakes in my book (errors never seem to appear on the computer screen, but jump off the page in the printed version!) They are easy to rectify in an e-book and the writer should thank you for pointing them out (and should correct them). Unfortunately, some of the Indie authors rush to publish before their books are ready and this can give Indie books a bad name.
I hope you will continue to point out errors, perhaps saying that you feel the author would like to know.
I do, but if they aren't interested I don't bother with the ones from their other books, I just fix them myself. But it isn't just indie books, it's also big publisher books. They just don't seem to employ proof readers anymore. At best they rely on advance readers.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote