View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 04:05 PM   #5
BlackVoid
Evangelist
BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
My converter is in progress and a beta should be ready soon. It will remember your conversion settings, the input directory and the output directory.
The program will use any2lrf, so it will be capable of converting all files in a directory. The program is just a shell and will use the already existing conversion tools - which are SLOW. If anyone provides me detailed lrf specs, I might do a proper converter, but I do not have time reverse engineer the format.

JSWolf: Yes if the author and title information is stored in a different way for the books, then the conversion will not properly put this info into the lrf. My program assumes that there is a distinct separator character in the filename. eg: Daniel Defoe - Robinson Crusoe.txt <= this will be correctly transformed if you provide the separator. With no separator, the title will become the filename and the author will not be filled in the lrf. Still better than to convert 1 by 1 hundreds of files.

This converter is actually not a big deal, only a few hours work, but unfortunately I do not have more time. At least it is very convenient for batch transfers and will REMEMBER your settings.
BlackVoid is offline   Reply With Quote