Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #155
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I think Patricia of all people would appreciate a good quote from great literature, Ecclesiastes 7:1. I've always appreciated the sentiment, that if a person has lived a good life, which can be defined by the shape one has left behind in the lives, minds, and hearts of other people, then the day of death is a good day. We celebrate a new birth because of the potential that new life holds; let us now celebrate a life accomplished. Patricia, I'm happy for you and for everyone touched by your life. Thank you.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote