Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #151
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've been deliberating what to say since I saw the first post and I still don't know... It's been a shock, out of the blue and way too soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
I've shed a tear for each post and each poster, your words express my sorrow far better than I can.
Every time I opened this thread, and read the responses, my eyes started to fill.

I still don't know what to say, but I would like to give my condolences to her family and loved ones, who must be devastated by this. She was a kind woman, and I always liked to read her responses.

Now I wish I'd have gone to one of those Paris meets, even though I completely didn't have the time...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote