View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I don't know what epub changes were made, but I still don't get the correct font specified in the stylesheet. Even with a fallback of "serif" specified, I still get a sans serif font. All the fonts listed in the stylesheet are installed on my PC. The CSS support is still lacking as well. Drop caps still don't display.

I'm not complaining, just noting what problems I still have with FBReader. I love the program and use if often. I just wish it didn't take so long for better funtionality. OK, all you coding geniuses go work on FBReader
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote