View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 05:00 AM   #15
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I have just sent a file to staretek to demonstrate what we don't like about the .stk format.

I created a file for the Iliad and one for the STAReBOOK, using the same source and the same settings (as far as possible) I even tried to set the font and pagesize for the STAreBOOK as well (but of course the software just ignores those settings) and then scanned the results.
The difference in image brightness of the screen is just due to the scanner (the white frame of the STAreBOOK makes it turn down brightness I guess) but apart from that I guess you can see quite well where the differences lie.

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Iliad.jpg
Views:	2300
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	2700   Click image for larger version

Name:	STAReBOOK.jpg
Views:	2156
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	2702  
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote