View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 04:03 AM   #14
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
@kacir

I'll try to answer at least sone of your questions, but not all of them right away.

The font is not changeable at the moment, I hope they are working on changing that since I don't like that font anyway...-)
I can't say anyting about the codepages just now, but I'll try to find out. I doublt that russian would work.
I don't have any Linux machines in the vicinity so I can't promise to test Linux support, sorry.

I'll time the booting later today if I have time. I'll also try to reactivate my girlfriend's old digicam that has video capability so that you can see the loading and page-turning with your own eyes. The boot-times aren't really that relevant though, since I just left the device on all the time since yesterday and the battery has not gone down at all. Seems like powersaving is working.

I'll put a .stk file at the end of this post so you can play with it, you can also visit the staretek online library for lots of (badly formatted) ,stk ebooks and comics...
About byuing the device...I suggest you contact staretekcom.cn directly, but i'll also try and remember to put it into my next email to Ivan.

I tried to put an example file up that does not violate copyright...
It's from the "free book database" that the company provides.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Alice+in+Wonderland,.rar (97.0 KB, 966 views)
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote