View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I don't know about .stk DRM support, but the speed is not (only) down to the missing info in .stk files.

There are actually two kinds of .stk files right now. One consists of plain text, the other one is .jpg based. I tried both (the same book, once as plaintext, once as collection of .jpg files (you can create a .stk book with the software from a folder containing .jpg files) and the page-turning speed was the same, just like the loading time of the file (close as I could tell) although the .JPG based file was over 35MB and the text-based .stk was only 900k
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote