View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 06:42 PM   #49
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
I have tried many fonts but I keep going back to Literata Book. I like reading at small/very small font sizes and line height, with those fonts that simulate a 'newspaper' look - serif fonts that tend to be rounder and don't extend much above or below the line (I'm sure there's a more specific term for this). Literata Book right now is my favourite, and I'm kinda miffed that it doesn't seem to have been updated along with Literata, unless I've been searching in the wrong places. I also like Bookerly and Bitter. If anyone has any suggestion for similar fonts it would be extremely welcome.
ChareInk would work best for getting you a smaller line height when using your Kindle to read with.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote