View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #1920
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Running Polish books or Modify ePub do not harm anything.
What's with the "Failed to find obfuscation key" error?

I ran Polish books on all of my books and this error came up with some books I'd bought from Amazon. Searching gave me the solution to do an EPUB -> EPUB conversion and then they transferred.

In the future should I avoid running Polish books on EPUBs that have been converted from Amazon purchases or does it not matter and I can jump through the extra hoops by doing the conversion?

Edit: I think I may be confused; I may not have previously uploaded these converted books with the Extended Driver. So maybe the error wasn't due to Polish books?

Last edited by lumpynose; 08-02-2019 at 07:41 PM.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote