View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I remember my wife ripping those pages out of some of her romance purchases.

What I miss are the back page advertisements for purchasing books from the publisher in the old Science Fiction and Fantasy books. Those ran into the taxes on inventory making them a losing proposition. Hmmm... makes me wonder what the tax folks think of ebooks? Just how do you count an ebook inventory for tax purposes?
Interesting question.

If they approach the subject from the viewpoint of the major copyright holder rights organisations, then clearly they are holding in inventory a copy of the ebook for every person in the geo-region that can potentially purchase the book.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote