View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 08:11 AM   #1150
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
Man, it's taking quite sometime for them to get DeDrm working in 5, isn't it? I've been waiting for them to come out with it.

I guess I might have uninstall and go get an older version of Calibre and reinstall I guess if I can even find one. What a pain in the arse. Last time I ever just update Calibre when it tells me there's an update available like I usually do!
This is a community garden. If you want tomatoes, you're welcome to start digging.

Previous versions of calibre are easy to find. Here's the last that works for DeDRM: https://download.calibre-ebook.com/4.23.0/
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote