View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 10:47 AM   #64
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
...you and the horse you rode in on. I'll write what I write within the bounds of the rules of this forum.
And you believe this to be within the bounds of the rules of this forum? I assure you that it is not. Just because you didn't use the words does not mean it's not abundantly clear to anyone with a brain what you just said to another member/admin of this forum.

Moderator Notice
And that IS a violation. One that would in your best interests to never repeat, should you wish to continue participating in these threads.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote