View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Thanks Don! Actually I can't take too much credit for the cover either. All I did was lay it out, but the actual painting is "St. Theresa", painted in 1819-20 by François Gérard, a French neoclassical painter. Just a beautiful painting!

As for the formatting, I used html2lrf, the program written by kovidgoyal. I'm assuming you could start the page at the beginning of new page if you modified the HTML file.

I don't have a lot of experience in that and honestly, the more I messed around with it, the more I messed things up! I know is program is pretty good about being able to fine tune things, but I am still learning it...

So I guess to sum up my overly long answer to your question: "Um, I don't know yet." But I will take your concern to heart and work on that in the future! I never really noticed, but I guess most books that you all post are formatted that way...

Last edited by tsgreer; 08-02-2007 at 03:52 PM.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote