View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
RoninTech
Groupie
RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Nook Colour, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Pixel
Reverse Proxying Stanza

Is anyone doing this with a recent build? I just did this with calibre and another webserver on my Ubuntu box. The other web server works fine which shows that the reverse proxying is working, however if I go to the calibre page I see this:

If I look at the stanza feed, the top level looks OK but links go off into the weeds as "/stanza/..." doesn't go anywhere. For example from the top level of the feed:

PHP Code:
  <entry>
    <
title>By Author</title>
    <
id>urn:uuid:fc000fa0-8c23-11de-a31d-0002a5d5c51b</id>

<
updated>2009-11-09T00:38:34+00:00</updated>
    <
link type="application/atom+xml" href="/stanza/?sortby=byauthor"/>
    <
content type="text">Books sorted by Author</content>
  </
entry
Also my apache error log gets lots of these (ip's edited):

Quote:
[Mon Nov 09 18:12:15 2009] [error] [client myclient] File does not exist: /var/www/html/static, referer: http://mydomain/lib/
Any ideas Kovid? I imagine its something to do with the links to "static"
RoninTech is offline   Reply With Quote