View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #19
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I'd be careful about one bit there.... Once the setup is done, the database HAS been updated to any new definitions required for the version that the setup has put in place.

So when you copy back the 1.9.14 firmware it will be running against the most recent database format.

Frankkly I'm not sure what to do to work around that.

I jsut don't see the benefit in these downgrades to older versions that people insist on doing.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote