View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
manawydan
Connoisseur
manawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toys

Device: none
Calibre Portable like the Calibre on PC (espec. settings and plugins)?

I have started with Calibre on the PC and use some plugins and changed settings.

Then I installed Calibre Portable on an USB Stick to be able to work on the database when I am not on the PC (check for duplicates etc.).
Both libraries are synched so that the one on the stick is always like the one on the PC.

However there are some plugins I find useful and would like to use on the stick too (for example the Favourites plugin).
And if I change the toolbar or other settings I'd like to have them on Calibre Portable as well.

Is there a fast way to use plugins and settings from the "main" Calibre?
Can I just copy - paste, if so what?
Or should I install plugins and change settings on the USB stick Calibre Portable and not mix them?

I do not want to run Calibre only on the stick and point to different libraries because the stick is not fast.

Calibre 0.9.15 standalone and Calibre Portable 0.9.15
manawydan is offline   Reply With Quote