View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
This is going off your post, but it's a general question for everyone who does read / delete. Do you also delete from your Kindle library if a) the book was free and b) you know you'll never want to read it again?

I like to keep my libraries small. I delete personal documents right after they've been successfully delivered to my Kindle (unless I'm planning on accessing it on another device). When I download and read a free Kindle book, and know I won't ever want to read it again, I delete it both from my Kindle and my account [same with my beginning free video library on my Fire]. I'm wondering if I'm alone in the read / delete?
I do exactly as you do. Why keep something you never want to read again, right?

I also turn off archiving for personal documents, that way there's nothing to delete. I do have an ebooks folder (of books on my currently reading/to-read list) on my Dropbox though, so I can easily download the books to the Kindle app on my phone when I don't have my PW with me
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote