View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #17
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I am hoping Kindle isn't the stand-out in the pack in a way. It's lack of support for Adobe DRM and epubs generally (as I understand it) is a BIG drawback, and why I never bought a Kindle way back when e-ink screens first appeared.
Well, of course it's a lot easier to make a bug free device if you only have to focus on one or two (mobi, pdf) ebook formats... And don't forget the troubles with the lighting on the Paperwhite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
It is the previous generation Touch, no the one released last fall, isn't it? It seems it has been upgraded in some ways. Not quite sure, though.
Yes, they have been upgraded in some way. The new Touches also use the Glo firmware instead of the Touch firmware.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote