View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #33
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
You could always move the books to the cloud storage, 5GB at this moment, perhaps more in the future.
So make that 21 years worth of books (which of course, by that time the kindle is old and worn).
You could also save your books on a harddrive, and upload them when you want to re-read them again. This would make your storage unlimited.
I don't really like or trust the cloud I'm afraid - it's fine as a form of back-up but I'd hate to have to rely on that. And all my books already are on my computer but I still much prefer to have them *all* on my Kindle as well. Yes, I know, I'm peculiar but surely I should be allowed to have them where I want them rather than where Amazon thinks is "easiest" or "best". I hate being dictated to

Last edited by Yolina; 01-08-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote