View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Mobi books problems on new iPad

I just got an iPad Mini, and am moving my .mobi books from Calibre over to the Kindle App on the iPad Mini. In the Kindle App the authors are sorted by firstname first.

On my actual Kindle, my .mobi books sort authors correctly, in the Calibre interface they sort correctly, and I've verified that the metadata specifies lastname, firstname in the Author Sort field on all the books. My Mobi Output specifies Use Author Sort for Author, and I removed the personal document tag (somewhere, I forget where), then bulk converted to .mobi again.

What can I do to correct the author sort? Any thoughts appreciated.

(edited to remove another problem I took care of)

Last edited by Michele; 12-11-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote